This buckle is a replica of an original from 1450. It was worn by King Erik of Pomerania. Buckles like this were worn between the 2nd half of the 15th and the 1st half of the 16th century. The buckle has the text: Help ghot un maria nu altit" (God and Mary are forever our helpers).
Length: 5,5 x 5,5 cm
Belt width: 3 cm
Shipping: 10 grams*
How do I attach belt fittings?
1. Pierce a hole in the bag or belt
2. Put the pins at the back of the fitting through the hole
3. Close the pin with the included closing
Packaged with 100% recycled material
When packaging this item, we exclusively use 100% recycled plastic and recycled paper/cardboard from FSC certified forests. We reuse a large part of the material directly without the intervention of a recycling process.
Recycle the material by separating your waste:
1. Cardboard: separate or reuse your paper.
2. Plastic cushions, clothing bags and plastic tape: separate or reuse your plastic. If possible, pierce the cushions with a volume reduction needle.
3. Paper packaging for jewelry and small items: these have a plastic inner layer. Remove these, then separate your paper and plastic.