Advantages (according to our specialist)
- Decorated with triquetra motif
- You can hang it on your belt
- Perfect for LARP and festivals
A perfect bag for LARP, festivals and costumes. The bag can be hung on your belt and it is decorated with the Celtic triquetra motif. This symbol comes from Northern Europe and examples of this have been found up to the 8th century. In Neopaganism, the symbol is associated with the triple goddess. In Asatru, the Triquetra is associated with Odin, as it is very similar to the Valknut.
Material: 100% leather
Height: approx. 12 cm
Width: approx. 17 cm
Depth: approx. 2 cm
Belt loop for max. belt width: 5 cm
Shipment weight (g): 300 *
This item is produced in limited quantities only. This means that every piece is unique. Sizes & finish may vary lightly from piece to piece.
Maintenance & care
Just as with weaponry, you can care for your shoes and leatherware by applying a little Ballistol after cleaning. This prevents the leather from drying out.
Packaged with 100% recycled material
When packaging this item, we exclusively use 100% recycled plastic and recycled paper/cardboard from FSC certified forests. We reuse a large part of the material directly without the intervention of a recycling process.
Recycle the material by separating your waste:
1. Cardboard: separate or reuse your paper.
2. Plastic cushions, clothing bags and plastic tape: separate or reuse your plastic. If possible, pierce the cushions with a volume reduction needle.
3. Paper packaging for jewelry and small items: these have a plastic inner layer. Remove these, then separate your paper and plastic.